This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 11 September 2013

I'm Sorry

Hey guys!

Long time no see, eh?
I'm really sorry for going offline for a few months, without saying a word.
Basically, I've got a lot of stuff going off in my life at the moment.
When I logged into my blog, there were SOOO many comments awaiting for moderation.
I'll reply to you guys soon as this post has been done.

I've heard a lot of news recently about people in Panfu quiting, or they have moved on to another virtual world. It's really sad to know some really decent people have gone. But, that's their decision. I know that Panfu have been going through some rough finical problems (Due to the fact that hardly no one is playing it)
The last time I were on Panfu were around 12th of June 2013. So that's basically 3 months ago.

Just so you know: I will be returning to Panfu once again. 
I'll do my very best to blog like I used to do (almost everyday)
But that won't be until around the end of this month, or the very start of October.
Blogging can be an absolute pain the butt because you have to commit yourself into it.
You have to somehow manage yourself to fit the time to blog. But when you have lots and lots of other stuff going on in life, it gets a little chaotic and you have to make some sacrifices. And my sacrifice were to give up with blogging for a short while.

I'm going to go ahead and end this post.
But before I do that, I just want to let you guys know that I appreciate all the stuff you've done for me. 
You've all been very supportive, and awesome friends.
It just sucks how every nice person I meet or talk to, they live somewhere far away.
It's a shame you can't find the decent people who are local.

And remember: I have xbox live and a 3DS. So if you guys want to do some gaming, just let me know. I've been talking to some old Panfu friends before on the 360. It's pretty darn awesome!

Take care, everyone
And I'll be blogging once again by the end of September or the start of October.
Bye bye.

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. I would appreciate it if some of you could just spread the word that I'll be returning.
Just in-case if a friend hasn't seen this blog post. I would like them to know that I'm coming back : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment