This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mayors In Panfu + Mayor Hat Coming Soon! + Roman Furniture & Clothing + Where's Damian? (#47)

Morning, my Pandas!

I think many of you may know why I haven't been online since Friday.
I've been playing my Animal Crossing: New Leaf, of course!
It's so fun!
I've already played it for just over 40 hours!
And it's not been out for a week yet.
That's how addictive it is.
If anyone else has it, let me know. We could visit each others towns. My friend code is: 3496-9466-5971

Okay, moving on from AC and back to Panfu.
As you may know, some sort of mayor will be in Panfu. (Like Animal Crossing, you're the mayor on there.)



Here are the answers for the 5 question given by Kamaria.


















And by the way: there will be a new item coming soon.
I think it is for next week. 
It's a mayor hat.
I tried to show it, but some items have a protection code on it.
Basically it stops me from showing the item early.
But, the item is that hat on the mayor badge.
It's basically like that Golden Top Hat, but like a dark grey/black colour. You can see it on the mayor badge, have a look.

And remember how last week I showed you some more early items?
well, the
Gold Panda Gift this week were one of those items.
I think it's the Tiki Bar this week.
I apologise.
To make you feel better, here is this weeks 'Where's Damian?'

Last week, I were hiding at the Gift Shop.



But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am this Monday; followed with a new location.

And for the last thing:
Panfu have released some Roman themed clothing and furniture; which is now available in the catalogue



Alrighthy then, Pandas.
I have to go today.
I'll reply to all of the comments tomorrow.
I've got to go to a few places today.
Bye bye, take care!

- The one and only, Damian101

2 comments:

  1. Hey Damian did you stop posting or are you just on vacation? I always relied on your blog for every adventure in panfu but I understand you`d want to take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y u no update anymore damian101 ? :(

    ReplyDelete