This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 28 December 2011

The New Years Party Has Kicked Off Today!

Hey everyone. I hope you all had a wonder full Christmas. I know i did!
Let's just cut to the chase (I like to make my posts short and sweet) 
From today till Sunday there will be a cool wicked party going on in the ballroom!
And yes...There is food and beverages hahaha ;)
Theres also balloons and colourful confetti. 
So go have some fun, I think we all need a little more fun before this year ends...Make the last of 2011 everyone...There will never be a 2011 again ;(

I wish everyone a Happy New Year.
So tell me everyone, whats your new years revelation going to be...?

Before I go I will just post some pictures of the party in Panfu.



Cya around everyone. And again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

P.S One last picture lol


haha cya everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment