This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 1 December 2011

December Is Here! Christmas Is Near! *2011*

Hello everyone. Now I know I haven't been posting for a while. The reason is that I don't really go on Panfu no more. I have just gotten bored of it. And im wasting my life just sat on the computer all day typing away. I do go on it everyday. But only for like 5 minuets, just to manage my account. In the future I would like to go on this account and see all the items I have got in the past. 

Moving on. Today is 1st December. That means we can now open the advent calender. 
And talk about that, Panfu has their advent calender now in the igloo. It's just like last year too! its nice to see it again. Just like a memory has came. 

Also also also! Soon snow will be here in Panfu! isn't that great! Its really fun. Instead of throwing waterbombs you throw snowballs. And if you have any skis or ice skates from the previous years in Panfu, you can slide around in the snow. It's cool!  

Just before I talk about the advent calender in Panfu I just want to say a few things.
Just want to say thank you to all my friends in Panfu. Thanks for being my friend. The reason why Im saying this is because... well I might not get the chance to see you guys again. I only go on Panfu for about 5 minuets to manage my account, then thats it. I go off doing other things in my life, like going out. But thank you everyone. I will try and list everyone if I can.
Thank you
Lauren374
Apollomon
Betty
Melissa12
Cherluv
jason_04
SZ
sophie775
melady9
niamh_rocks
lia AKA alice
Mali
Skeloton
101ricky101
kristina020
luke
jally
zac
heidi25
kassia
watercrystal9
yaah
sophie999
jebin
wind
dash
lazor
CourtneyKK
doodle
destiny13
cuddles_1998
Ronnystar
hammad2
shadow
daddysbigfatummy
Ted
rocket
hyper
rapunzel
chloe
starlight
pinella
CuteRosie
reuben
robot613
Nupi09
Funkytigerlilly
vienna1
tutli27
jinxy
sparkle264
Pinkrose44
pussboots
girl12 
emily1973
cher 
And so many more!
I am sorry if I don't have your name down. it's really hard to try and remember everyone 
  
Anyway, on with the advent calender

Go to the igloo everyday in December to receive your advent calender gift. Todays if a reindeer armchair.
To receive it 2 pandas must throw a waterbomb at the fire inside the igloo. You have around 5 seconds for another panda to throw a waterbomb. Once you get your gift at the bottom it will say, if you get more than 20 items from the igloo you will receive a pair of super skis. Just like every year in panfu at Christmas time, you get skis. 
make sure to go in everyday in December.  






   

15 comments:

  1. OMG damz Thank You sooo much for puting my name as one of your greatest friends on your blog!

    ''sis'' (lol) lia241

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh right yh wen are you gonna do tht Christmas competition thingy?

    ''sis'' (lol) lia241

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome sis. Im not going to do that competition. I don't really go on Panfu so it will be a waste of money for me. Sorry.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww dont worry bro it's not really about the compettition lol np just one question umm do you knw any online shops you can buy gold membership codes?


    ''sis'' lia241

    ReplyDelete
  5. no I don't know where you buy them? I think buy them on Panfu's website?

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  6. yh thx for the info bro lol I know that normaly girls dont say 'bro' but yh im a tumboy so... that was random.. ok just wanted to know bye the way, I wrote about you since you dont really go on panfu anymore here's the link http://lia241panfublog.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-12-01T18:11:00Z&max-results=7

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx for putting my name, i knew that the fight will stop and that u will remember me again, thx sooooooo much, ur the best, bye <3

    kristina020

    ReplyDelete
  8. no problem kristina. To be honest I don't play Panfu no more. And I would have felt bad if I went without you knowing that I were mad at you. But its fine kristina. Im sorry. Take care! Yours Damian

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur right, i also wasted precious hours of my life waitin for cool ppl on panfu & actually there aint plenty of cool fish in the sea ;)
    byee *-*

    tigeralice=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx, I don't even remembe what we were fighting about, anywa I am sorry too bye, plz tell me when u will come in panfu again in Christmas? Ok bye

    Kristina020

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx, I don't even remembe what we were fighting about, anywa I am sorry too bye, plz tell me when u will come in panfu again in Christmas? Ok bye

    Kristina020

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol yeah same here. To be honest kristina I dont go on Panfu no more. I go on to get my items and thats it. But yeah we may meet again :)

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah I know right tigeralice.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  14. you forgot about me :( lol I have got bored of panfu not much on yet eh?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey emily. Im sorry. It's hard to remember all the people. Even the people who may be obvious still you can forget about lol. I'll add you in emily.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete