This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween




Yes yes it is now Halloween. So what is everyone doing today? Trick or treating? Halloween parties? Or are you just going to stay home and watch TV? I'm just going to stay at home this year, I'm really scared... just joking. But I have seen some really scary costumes in the shops!
What is everyone going to dress up as? A witch? A devil? A SKELETON?...
It should be great fun!!!

 



Well I'll leave it to there.
Happy Halloween Everyone!

The one and only, Damian101
P.S I still need to get my pumpkin. I haven't even got one yet! 

2 comments:

  1. im going to go trick or treating and going to a halloween party. and for halloween i am dressing up as a witch. happy halloween damian. nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I hope you have fun FlowerPower.
    Happy Halloween to you too :)
    And thank you very much lol.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete