This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 18 October 2011

My New Panfu Blog

Hello everyone. This blog right here will be my new blog. This will be like my old panfublog. Here you can see the latest news, information etc about Panfu. 

At first the blog may seem, empty. Don't worry I will be adding in stuff all the time. Jut give me some hours and minuets.  

Thank you all 

8 comments:

  1. On da chat theres someone called zac, he wasts his life makin fun of evrythin i do, say. Ugh i just wish he wouldent make evryone hate me on damians chat :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shan. Everyone has found out that Zac is a fake. If you go on google images, and type in jamie loua. It pops up with pictures; which he has been saying thats him. He's been impersonating another guy. Don't worry about it. I think everyone hates him now.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-M-G Rawwr and evryone els thinks hes soooo Amazing T.T Im glad they have finaly stoped followin him around :) thanks damian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know. It's strange?
    And you're most certainly welcome shan shan! : )

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i be on your friends page Damian?

    ReplyDelete