This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 23 October 2011

Napasapa has now left Panfu

As you know napasapa the green alien has now left Panfu. It seems strange now when I go to the volcano. It seems so different and empty now that that big UFO is not there hovering above the volcano. 
Well he said he will be back soon... But when...?

I took some pictures.


P.S Sorry I wasn't online this weekend. I were out of town. 

6 comments:

  1. hey damian101 I met you 1 hour ago ;) I saw you with 1 of my buddys! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I see you sometimes around Panfu too. But I don't think I saw you today lol. Which buddy of yours were I with? was it tuliesa? :)

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i am n panfu too and i saw napasapa has go back home to his parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah he has :)

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  5. the volcano does look empty :'( i didn't even get the prize! i can't wait until 2013! then he should b back! and now this is all i have to remember that time by :( oh yeah and my memory XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do these quests on quite servers.
      And the gift wasn't the best thing ever. I sort of hate getting furniture items, I prefer clothing items.
      But yeah he should be back. Napasapa is a big part of Panfu!

      Delete