This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 26 November 2011

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't been adding in anything in my blog for a while. I have just gotten bored from being on the computer all the time. 
I have just been going out, getting some air.

Well I will add in all the things that has recently happened.

As you know gold panda day were on Thursday 24th November 2011.
Today the gift machine is working and you can get a cool Christmas stocking.

And now we can sheer the sheep at the pokopet barn. This was just like last year too!!!

If you talk to lilli inside the igloo she will give you a razor, then go to the sheep at the pokopet barn. When you go to shave the sheep it will say to go back to Lilli. She will then give you a sheep outfit to put on. You must have another panda friend with the sheep costume on to distract the sheep.
Once you have shaved the sheep and got it's wool. Go back to Lilli and then you are done. As a reward you can keep the sheep costume.




 I I think thats everything so far. There a are a few things, but i'll just leave it to that.
Thanks for reading. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment