This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Mayor For Panfu? + New Items Coming Soon! + Booster Machine + Gift Time (#47) + Where's Damian? (#46) + No More Party At The Swimming Pool

Hey guys.

I know this may seem like I keep making up excuses, but I'm not.
Last time, I were away.
And this time my internet has been down.
I haven't been on Xbox Live for a week.

I'm going to start today's post with the weekly quest that goes on in Panfu.
Nothing really happens today, just Kamaria talking on a screen in San FranPanfu.










So, a mayor for Panfu.
Pretty cool.
I'm looking forward for next Wednesday.

And you know something else I'm looking forward too?
The new items which will be available, soon!
4 items are playercards.
And 3 are furniture items.

The 4 playercards are: Tree-house background.
Graffiti background.
Summer background.
And beach background.


Graffiti Background

Tree-house Background

Summer Background

Beach Background
And here are the 3 furniture items:


A Tiki Volcano.
A Tiki Torch.
And A Tiki Bar.

And you know something else which is Tiki?
This weeks Gold Panda Gift!


The Tiki Statue is pretty cool.
The leaves sway; as-if the wind is blowing them.


This isn't anything to do with Tiki.
But if you now go to the Swimming Pool, you'll see all the stuff is gone.
But the two lemonade things are still in the pool.


I enjoyed that party.
Did you?

Darn, there's so much to talk about.
I guess I'll just say the the booster machine is active today.


Okay, time for the last thing now.
This weeks 'Where's Damian?'

Last time, I were hiding at the Ice-Cream Parlour



But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am this Moday; followed with a new location.

Alrighty guys.
I'm going to end this post.
I'll be around sometime soon.
Stay safe.

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. My Animal Crossing: New Leaf should be here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment