This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sorry, I'm Back! + __Damian101__ Is 2 Years Old + Gift Time (#47) + Gift Machine + Summer 2013 Furniture

Hey guys.

I'm so sorry, I've been gone for an entire week!
I've been on a trip with a few friends and family. In a way, it's kinda like a little holiday.
I didn't have enough time to come on my blog and say that I won't be on for a while.
I'm also going to put a new blog poll tomorrow. 
When I came on my blog today, I noticed that all of the poll answers were visible again.

Before I go writing ahead. I've gotten a few comments from my Panda friends on Panfu.
And some of you have quit!
This message is for all of those who have gone, or are going to go:
I want to say thank you for being an amazing friend. 
I hope you take care of yourself.
Do your very best in school.
Let nobody get you down.
I hope to achieve greatness in your life.
I hope you become somebody in the future.
And remember to stay healthy, love your friends and family, respect the elderly, plant a tree, enjoy Gods artwork, stay safe and stay awesome.
Best wishes, Damian101

Alrighty then, on with this blog:
For some strange reason there doesn't seem to be a weekly quest today?
I came on Panfu and noticed they've bought back the
Membership 4 Ever again.


At least the party is still at the Swimming Pool.
And at least the gift machine is active.
You'll find a lamp in their this week.


And if you haven't seen it yet; Panfu have got some Summer furniture in the catalogue.


I love strawberries!
Especially if you cover them in sugar. That's goooood!

And you know what else is goooood?
This week's Gold Panda Gift.
...Just don't cover it in sugar.


Now you have something to inherit on Panfu.


Now for the last thing for the blog.

Yesterday, my __Damian101__ account had hit 730 days in Panfu (2 years)


My Damian101 account has almost hit 1000 days!
And it's almost 3 years old (Soon as it hits 1095 days)

Sorry if this seemed like a rusted post.
I'm still a bit tired from the trip.
bye bye.

- The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. Hi Damian its me cfal, well the reason i don't play on panfu as much anymore is because it is so boring now NO ONE PLAYS!! Its just a bunch of newbies EHHHHHHHHHHHHH anyways why do you still play it? i know you have said you meet new people but doesn't it get boring one tiny bit? remember i have like 6,600 friends or something like that AND IM BORED :D and congrats on be 2 years old i think i am near that two year thing to because my panda turned 700 days old like 2 or 3 weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete