This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 13 June 2013

Gift Machine + My Animal Crossing Arrived...But No One Were In The House To Sign The Parcel + 835 Spammed Blog Comments!

Hey guys,

This is going to be a pretty short post today.
Not a great lot is going on in Panfu.

Remember yesterday I showed you guys some early items.
Well, one of those items are available to collect, today!
Head on down to the gift machine and get the tree-house background.


I'm pretty annoyed right now.
My Animal Crossing: New Leaf came through the post.
But because no one were in the house. The parcel had to be sent back to the post office.
So, I've got to wait until the morning to get it.

I were soooooooo excited to play it. And now I've got to wait another day.
You may think, a day isn't long. But Animal Crossing is insanely addictive. Anyone who has played or is playing the game will strongly agree. 
I'm hoping to post some gameplay of AC.
I'm just hoping the camera doesn't play up on me.
I'll try my best to get some videos up.

I've just got to try and keep my mind off it.
I know something I won't keep my mind off. And that's the amount of spammed comments I have on my blog.
Because my blog has almost 50,000 views. People keep sending spammed comments. The comments will say stuff like "Oh yes, brilliant post you made, keep up the good work. Come check out my crappy blog" etc . It's really annoying. I get around 5 a day.

Because there is so many, I can tell if a comment is spammed or not. Have a look how much there is which are spammed.




The list goes on for a long time.
To any other bloggers out there, just watch out for these spammed comments.
They're really annoying.

Bye for now.
- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. Remember, it's Farther's day this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment