This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 13 March 2012

AMAZING NEW GLITCH!

OMG GUYS!
I have found a super cool, amazing glitch in Panfu
You can change you're own name!
Also change the name of the server!
If you don't believe me, have a look at these pictures... 

These are not fake.
It's really cool.
But im not telling anyone just yet how to do them.
Sorry 

If I find anymore I will post them on here.
Bye for now...

The one and only, Damian101 

No comments:

Post a Comment