This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Gift Time

Hi.
I will be adding in a new thing to the blog, I call...
"Gift Time" This will be on every Tuesday. And 'Picture Time' has been moved to Thursdays
If you are a gold panda you get a gift each week. 
And todays gift is a...
Teleport

Yes, you stand on this device and then POOF!
It teleports you somewhere random in Panfu.
I ended up behind the waterfall.
Where will you end up...? 

That will be all for now...
Have a good day!

The one and only. Damian101 


2 comments:

  1. wow thanks for the information :) i`m not a goldpanda so i rwall need a update sometimes about what goldpandas can do. You really have a cool blog i`m from the dutch panuf so you`ll probably never meet me on panfu but anyway thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. And thank you :) I do try and keep the blog the best I can. Whats your panda name in the Dutch Panfu?
    And if you ever want to talk to me, there is a chat box at the bottom of this blog. Feel free to use it.
    Thanks for the comment :)

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete