This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Im back again!

Hello everyone. I know I said in my previous post that I won't be blogging or going on Panfu again.
But I went into panfu today.
Spoke to Jason_04
and Kinslee
and silverlightning
and CUTEFUNNYANDLOVE 
and some other panads. 
And I had a great laugh with them all.

I thought about all those good times in Panfu. So I will be playing Panfu once again!
I will be playing it everyday (but not as long as I used to) 
And will also be blogging again.
I really hope everyone who is my friend gets to see this.
I want to be reinunited once again with you all.
I best be going now. I will start my blogging tomorrow.

And so you know. Every tuesday I will be posting something on my blog called...Picturetime.
Its when I take pictures throughout the day of panfu. With or even without friends. And will post them on this blog. Also fun games and quiz's waiting ahead.

The only picture I will post is this one. 

It's getting late.
So I best call it a day.

Cya around panfu everyone!
The one and only, Damian101 

6 comments:

  1. HEY WHAT ABOUTZ MEH!! :( I NEVA GET CREDIT O.O well YAY ur staying on panfu did I sweet talk ya???? xD lol cya Tomorrow I'll take a pic of us n post it on meh blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that cute. Forgot to add you in. You have been added in now :)

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty ur such a sweet heart lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Thanks. Sorry for not adding you in. It was pretty late at night when I did this post haha.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it is a good one :)

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete