This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 23 March 2012

Gold panda day! And gift machine

Not much to say today...
Other than it is gold panda day today! 
Gold panda day comes everyone now and then. So make the most of today.
And thats not all. The gift machine is active today! 
And to get us into the spring mood. You can get a butterfly from the gift machine.
 Now you can get a little bit of spring inside your tree house.
 The butterfly flaps its wings. Pretty awesome don't you think?

Considering it is GP day. I am going to put on some designs of mine on here.

Theres my normal look. Which I call, the Damian look...

Then theres my second look. Which I call, Damian2 look...And the hat is a boys hat...
 Then theres my third look. Which I call, Damian3 look...
Then theres my forth look. Which I call, OMG I just want to go downtown and get all those clothes,look...Just joking on this look lol. its not my best hahaa...
And my last look...Which is a joke on this look. I don't really like it myself. Which I call, The chav look haha...
 I think I will stick to my Damian look...

Bye for now.
The one and only. Damian101 

No comments:

Post a Comment