This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 7 March 2012

!The poll winner!

One last thing.
I never announced the top rated question in my poll.
I made this a couple months back.
The most votes went to....

A PARK with 31 votes (54% of people voted for the park)

I made a poll. This is what it looks like...

 There were a total of 57 votes.


I will be making a new poll. So get voting now!

Thanks for reading

The one and only, Damian101 

3 comments:

  1. hey dams do u have a youtube channel?? so i can subscribe u! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lia. I made an account. but the videos were being difficult with me. Saying stuff like 'there were an error uploading the video' Something like that. So im not going to bother with the videos on youtube.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete