This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 30 March 2012

Booster Machine

Morning everyone.
Today the booster thingy is active. So yeah you know, free level up.
I will post the Easter egg hunt later on today. I was going to post it yesterday. But there was lots of pictures on it yesterday. And I didn't want it to be a big long script.

So I will post another one soon!
Bye for now


The the one only Damian101
P.S Remember Monday will be the launch of my new weekly blog post thing. It's not going to be something boring to read. It will be a little game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment