This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

I am sorry for the delay on posting these posts thingys.

First of all Happy Easter. Time to eat lots of chocolate. Having fun with family and friends etc.

Lets get to the Panfu news. Yes the gift machine is working.
Its a golden egg, with a red bow around it.
And second. If anyone knows a girl in Panfu named banglagirl00.
Tell her to stop being a little lier. Shes saying random poop about me to dailylove. How apparently I were being mean to her a few days ago, when I haven't spoken to her in a long time; because you keep ignoring me.  
She was a friend. But you know those friends that go all loopy and just turn into you're enemy...Well shes one of those.

Bye for now.
The one and only. Damian101
P.S The winner of Game Time was lia241.
I were at the sports field.



2 comments:

  1. Yay Wha Do I Win ? xD Jks

    ReplyDelete
  2. banglagirl00 is ma daugher on panfu and she made me b one i mean h she basicly forced meh ino bein her mum Dont Worry i will tell her

    ReplyDelete