This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 7 April 2012

Picture Time

Hey everyone


I'm sorry I didn't post yesterdays Picture Time.
I post them each Thursday, but yesterday I wasn't online for long.
So I will add the pictures in right now.
Here they are...









































































































Sorry there isn't much. I've been a bit busy since Thursday. I suppose to post Picture Time on Thursdays, with lots of pictures. 

Thats all I got to say really.
Cya.

The one and only. Damian101
P.S Tomorrow the gift machine will be on. Considering that it hasn't been on this week. And I guess its on Easter day to make it more of a special treat for us. I hope its something Easter like...Like a Easter egg basket that you hold. Or a Easter background. Hopefully something good. 
P.P.S I will announce the winner of Wheres Damian tomorrow. So if you havn't already answered the question, get answering before tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment