This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 23 April 2012

Stella On Stage

Hallo.


In the German Panfu at the pokopet barn, there is a stage. And on that stage, is Stella the pokopet.
Each hour she comes out, and sings. I currently didn't get a picture of her on stage though. 
Theres also a bodyguard there too. Making sure no crazed fans crowd her.
I got some pictures of the stage. And me talking to the bodyguard.
My German isn't as good as it used to be, so I can't translate whatever he said hahaha.
One last thing.
I got TOP score on fish'n'fish 
I were 10 off from 3000!
Soooo close.
Anyway I best go get some food. Me need food.
Nom! Nom! Nom!
The one and only. Damian101


No comments:

Post a Comment