This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 2 April 2012

Wheres Damian?

Hey everyone.
Today is Monday.
And I said I will launch my new game, each Mondays
So here it is. A game I call ''Wheres Damian?''

I will add in a little bit of a picture somewhere in Panfu. (A bit like Panfu's expert question) And you have to guess where it is.
Obviously I cannot gain access into your accounts, so you cant win a hat or something. So instead you win you get a sticker from me!
May not be much, but it's just for fun.
The winner will be announced on each Sunday. So it will take a week. And don't worry if you don't win, theres always next week. 

Where is Damian today?





Drop down your answer in the comments section below.
I will pick a winner for Sunday. 
Good luck!

The one and only. Damian101 

5 comments:

  1. hmmmmm i say the flag is at hmmmm this is so hard! ugh idk pandahill? pokopet? volcano? IDK! xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports Field xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. its in the sports field like last time it has to be harder damion! i got that with one look at the picture!LOL I like harry hill as well he is so funny! i hav been on panfu longer and i dont have a blog how come? i dunno but its on the sports field and as i said before u hav to make it harder.

    from ruby866
    p.s. i like your hair style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it is at the sports field. This were my first Wheres Damian blog post! I will have different location on Wheres Damian?

    And yeah Harry Hill is a legend, hes insanely funny. I love watching his shows!

    And to have a blog you sigh up for one by going on www.blogger.com
    Thanks for the comment.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Thank you. I like this hair too! One of my favorites haha

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete