This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 23 April 2012

Wheres Damian?

Hey guys.
Once again...Sorry for not posting. Just that the weather has been a bit clear recently. And I can't spend all my time on the computer.
I didn't post Picture Time, and the gift from machine thingy.
It's a little late now.
But it's not late for Wheres Damian?
Last week I were at the...
SWIMMING POOL
Congratulations to mailpandaSRB for getting it right.


But where am I this week...
You can answer in the comments section below..Or you don't have to. it's completely up to you!
Sorry for not posting, I shall post them on time.
Bye
The one and only. Damian101


4 comments:

  1. im not mailSRBpanda im malipandasrb
    oh yea you are in hospital on beach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, sorry about that mail.
    I changed it around.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey damian! well ur at the hospital of course...

    ReplyDelete