This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 30 April 2012

Super Awesome Blog Post

Howdy partners

Hey, I have a lot of stuff the post.
Im going to start off with the late posts.
First, Wheres Damian?
Last week I were at the hospital
But where am I today?


And I didn't post and pictures on Thursday.
Well I have a lot right here.
And they are cheats.
These pictures below are NOT fake.
I learnt how to do this in the German Panfu.
The only problem is that, Im not too sure if anyone can see what im wearing. And I can't keep the items, but there is a way to keep them!
Also, there is a gold panda glitch too! I'll post that at the end of this post.


Napasapas alien head mask. 
Reindeer horns, with red bow
Max's brown hat.

Max's spy costume, from the 'spies in Bitterland' quest.
I can even do backgrounds.
I can make myself disappear on the profile 
Okay, I think you get the hint. Basically anything that were made in Panfu.
Like I said. There is away of keeping these items.
I just don't know how yet.


And now for GP glitch.
Look on this picture. Im not a gold panda.


Then give the computer some love and POW!
Just ignore the money and the level.
They go back to normal.
And notice that the gold coin in the corner is still there, but yet im gold.
I can use the functions
The only problem is, that I have to do this every time when I log into Panfu.
But hey...It's free right.
Oh And one last thing.
It even gives you the achievement for becoming a GP.
And you can claim Gold Panda gifts each Tuesday.
So for now on, instead of me using a level 5, to get pictures on Tuesdays.
I'll just use my normal account.


I'll keep you all informed if I discover anything.
Thanks.
Bye bye
The one and only. Damian101






No comments:

Post a Comment