This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 9 April 2012

Wheres Damian?

Hey there
Each Monday I post a little game for you, and you have to guess where I am?
Sooooo heres the picture
Post you're comments in the section below. 
And I will announce the winner on Sunday.
Winners will be rewarded a sticker.
If I become gold panda the prize would be the treasure chest sticker.
But for now, its going to be the panda flag.
Good luck!
The one and only. Damian101 

1 comment:

  1. This photo was taken at the harbor! yay i win.. I WON ON JEOPARDY BABY WOOOOO O WOOO WOO lolz

    ReplyDelete