This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 16 April 2012

Wheres Damian?

Hey everyone.


I am sorry that I haven't been online since Friday evening.
This weekend I have been out of town.
So I need to put on any blog posts that may be late.
Like Wheres Damian?


The location I were at was the Old harbour.
The winner is CUTEFUNNYANDLOVE.
And I won't be able to award no more prizes. The reason of that is because I don't get much comments. And My computer is very old and slow. So when I go to send someone a sticker, it takes a long time for it to respond. Or it even crashes my computer.
Sorry about that everyone.


And heres the new Wheres Damian? picture...
Where am I today?
You can answer in the comments section below. 
I will try and fix the problem with the computer crash thingy.
And I will be getting a new laptop soon...I hope.
Have a good day everyone!
P.S Remember, it's been over 100 years when the Titanic boat sank. May all of those, who lost their lives be remembered. And to RIP.   


3 comments:

  1. Hey Dam Mali Here!
    I realy like yor blog!
    Answer is
    YOU ARE ON SWIMEING POOL!
    See ya!

    Hey dont forget its MaliPandaSRB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dan whats up!
    Mali Here!
    Answer is
    You are on pool!

    Hey your blog is so interesting and i like you!
    Like a friend... xD

    Hey why are you not coming to Panfu?

    Plz answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Bye and dont forgat i am MaliPandaSRB!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Damian! So yay i won.. kinda figured that. but since u can't give ppl stickers y dont ya find the person n put them in ur blog.. or maybe just sending them those 10 panda coin cards. xD lolz ill take the i luv u one LOL ROFL!

    ReplyDelete