This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Outfits + Where's Damian? (23) + Gift Time (24)

Hey guys.

I have been on Panfu most of today.
But hardly no-one were online.
So I decided to go on the xbox.
Then a message popped up saying that my gold membership has expired.
JUST GREAT!
I wanted to go and play some Team Fortress 2.
Looks like I need to put xbox live gold membership as my wish list this year...All-though, I really want an Nintendo 3DS. The new Animal Crossing comes out in Spring 2013. It's already out in Japan.
I will make a post about the game on here in a few days. Maybe this Thursday.
The name of the game is going to be called...Animal Crossing: New Leaf

If you are an Animal Crossing lover. Check it out on YouTube. Or on Google. I will post a video on here when I talk about the game. It's the most addictive game ever. It's like The Sims game.
There is currently 3 Animal Crossing games. (This Spring will be the forth one)
I had the second Animal Crossing. Which were for the DS.
I played it for hours and hours.
And Animal Crossing is one of the BIGGEST games ever for Nintendo!
And because my gold membership has gone on xbox. I won't have much to do. So I will be on Panfu more.

Anyway.
To start this post.
Soon in Panfu, you will be able to get some Christmas outfits.
There is 2 outfits, these aren't available just yet.

The first outfit...Reindeer costume.













And here is the second outfit...
Christmas ball outfit.



That's what they look like. I took a picture from each angle, just so you know what they look like.
I really like the reindeer outfit.
I will post more items soon!

Now for today's gold gift.



When you click on it. The staff goes really high in the air. 
Pretty cool!

and now for the last thing to post.
Monday's Where's Damian?
Which I didn't post yesterday.

Last week I were...?



AT THE JUNGLE!
Congratulations to m237 who got it right!

But where am I this week...?


I will say where I am next Monday. Followed with a new location.

Bye bye everyone.
And let's hope this darn robot is gone tomorrow.

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD! Are you like my secret twin who likes all the same things I like! I have Animal Crossing: City Folk on Wii and I'm asking for the Sims for Christmas!!! Sims is like my favorite game ever!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'd love to be you're twin grey grey!
      I love Animal Crossing. It's the best!

      And sims is one of my favorite games too!
      They are such fun and addictive games!

      Delete