This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween Update + Other Stuff

Hey guys.

I won't be able to post "Picture Time" this week.
My computer I normally use is being on repair. (not too sure why, its slow and old as it is. And I will be getting a new computer soon).
But all my pictures that I were suppose to post today, are on the other computer.
That is also why I haven't been online today either.
I will be back online this Friday, or this weekend. (I sure hope so anyway)
If I won't be online this weekend. Then I will DEFIANTLY! be online on Monday 5th November 2012 (Bonfire Night). I promise!
But I will post this weeks "Picture Time", soon as I get my computer back!

But I do have two pictures right here that I can show you. They aren't much, but I have something to tell you about them.
This weeks "expert question", the prize is the graduation cap, and some Halloween lights.
The Halloween lights were actually in Panfu, 2 years ago for Halloween. So, yeah. Just though I would tell you.

That ghost holding the pumpkin thing, were also in Panfu 2 years ago.
Sorry that my tree-house is a bit messy.

Also, Bonfire Night is on Monday. 
If you don't know what it is, well. The people of the United Kingdom celebrate Bonfire Night with: fireworks, treacle toffee, making big bonfires and setting them on fire, etc etc.
If you want to learn a bit about it, then click right HERE!
I could talk about it for ages.

Now for the last thing to talk about:
Halloween!

Did everyone have a good Halloween this year?
Did you get lots of sweets?
Did you make sure to brush your teeth before going to bed?

My bag were FULL of sweets!
There is so many. 
I started trick-or-treating at 7:00PM. And I didn't finish until 9:50PM.
2 hours and 50 minuets of non-stop trick-or-treating.
I've eaten a lot of sweets. ANd still of so much left, haha.

I also did a bit of scaring too, chasing people, jumping around corners.
And my favorite, standing still and starring at people, mwuhahaha.

I think that's about it for today. Not much to say.
Leave a comment below and tell me how your Halloween has been. (that's if you wish too?)
Or tell me about it in Panfu. (when I get my computer back)
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S I will do the winner of the poll thing too when I get my computer back.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha My Halloween was great! :) I didn't do much scaring, although I acidentaly scared some little kids... Ooops... Anyway, I took a picture of my candy and posted it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heylo damion have'nt seen you in a while and do you know how to write the copyright symbol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dip dips.
      Yeah we haven't seen each other in a while.
      I will be getting my computer back on Monday. So I'll probably see you then.
      If not then, then maybe sometime within the week!

      Delete
    2. And to do the copyright thing. Just type copyright on google.
      Then go on the one that says myfreecopyright.
      Once you are on the page, sign up. And then fill in the details, like add you're blog URL to it. Then that's pretty much it.

      Delete
    3. I know how to copyright :D I just wanna know how to type this © I wanna do the c thing so if you can tell me it would be helpful

      Delete
    4. But can you tell me how to do the c and by c I mean this © so if you can tell me that would be helpful

      Delete
    5. Oohhhhh. Sorry for the late reply.
      But it all depends on what sort of computer you are using. For me I hold Ctrl and press C. Or Crtl + Alt and C. And if that doesn't work, then just try copying the the copyright symbol, and paste it.

      Delete