This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Giant Robot In Panfu? + Gift Time (21)

Achooo!

Hey guys.
I have been ill recently.
That explains why I haven't been blogging.
I think I have the flu...Great.
I finally got my computer back on Monday, I were going to update all the posts that were late.
But I will post them tomorrow, I have no energy what-so-ever.

I will post a new monthly poll tomorrow, too.

So here's the pictures of today















And here's Tuesday's Gold Panda gift.

This week, you'll find a Black Cat waiting for you at your tree-house.




Meeeeeoowwwww!
I love cats.
I have 3 cats at home.

Oh yeah. Soon in Panfu, when it gets close to December.
Panfu should make the homepage turned into a winter theme.
I have a picture on this computer, I shall post it on here tomorrow...If I don't feel really ill still...
So yeah, see you later!

The one and only. Damian101

3 comments:

  1. omg i forgot theres a new weekly quest!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi damian just wanna say hi cause i Haven't been on Panfu for a while so hi :)

    ReplyDelete