This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 23 November 2012

Video Time (21) + Booster Machine & Gift Machine

Hey guys!

Before I show this weeks video. 

Today. The gift machine and booster machine are active!



This item is great! 
The colour of the light changes automatically. 





And now for a video...Well...Another Christmas advert.

This advert is the full version of the coca cola Christmas advert.
This is a popular, well-known advert at Christmas time.
It's simply magical.
Let's watch!
I do NOT own this video. All right go to VideoVarietychannel



Have a good weekend everyone!

The one and only. Damian101

1 comment:

  1. Damian go on my blog and enter for my mystery person thing on the bottom. I want you to be my next one. But I know everyone will recognize you so I m going to put you in disguise. AND DO NOT post this comment on your blog or everyone will know. If you have any questions comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete