This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Robot Is Attacking! + New Poll + Poll Winner [October 2012] + Booster Machine & Other Stuff

Hey guys!

To start today's post.
Today in Panfu, the booster machine is active.
Make sure to get your free level up!

Second thing to talk about: As you may know. Each Wednesday in Panfu, some sort of weekly quest will happen. And today we get to see what will happen with the big robot.







And that's it. Hahahaha.
I were waiting ALLLL week to see what will happen.
And all you get is that...Professor.Bookworm telling you that Evron has found a way to control the robot.
Great. It will be turning winter soon, and we have to build the igloo, ready for Christmas (Well, I sure hope Panfu have bought it back again).

But if you go to the Race Track now. The robot attacks you.

A big, blue beam, shoots down on you. And turns you into ice. But if you keep moving about at the Race Track. Then it won't get you.





There is one last thing to talk about in Panfu.
You know this weeks Expert Question?
Well, the reward is the graduation cap, and a robot suit.

Did you know, over a year ago. Before Panfu made the levels go from 50-60.
Panfu made a poll. And they had a few prizes on what you will be rewarded, when you get to a certain level.
And one of the rewards were that robot outfit.
But it didn't get enough votes to be in the rewards for the new levels.
I will try and do the clothes cheat on it as soon as I can.

This is what the outfit looks like.



And sorry if at times I say I will do something, but then I end up not doing it.
I am REALLY busy in my life.
I have to go to school.
Then I have to do things like spending time with family and friends.
Then things in my real life, like shopping, or going out, playing on xbox etc.
And then I have to blog about Panfu. I do have so much that goes on. There's LOTS.
And sorry if that may happen...Or if it has happened. I to try my best.

And now the last thing to do: The new poll.
I were suppose to do this at the start of November. But like I said before. I a busy. And before I were ill.
So here is the winner from Octobers poll. And the new poll.

So the question was: What is you're favourite kind of gift to receive?
And the answers were:
Money
Electronic Item (Computer, iPod etc)
Video Games
Books
Food (i.e Chocolates)
Clothes
DVD's
Jewellery 
Deodorant/Perfume
I Like Them All
Other
None

And here is the order. Starting from last, to first.

In 12th place: None with 0 votes. (That's good)
In 11th place: Deodorant/Perfume with 4 votes
In 10th place: Jewellery with 5 votes
In 9th place: DVD's with 7 votes
In 8th place: Other with 9 votes
In joint 7th place: Clothes and Toys with 10 votes each
In 6th place: Food with 11 votes
In 5th place: Books with 15 votes
In 4th place: Video Games with 17 votes
In 3rd place: I Like Them All with 18 votes
In 2nd place: Electronic Items with 31 votes
And in 1st place: Money with 33 votes

There were a total of 62 votes in just under a month.



Thank you everyone who voted.
It is nice to see what other peoples opinions are.
And it goes to show that 33 people out of 62, prefer to get money as a gift. 

There is now a new poll on the blog.You have from now until the 30th December 2012 to vote. You can vote once. But you can select as much answers as you want in the vote.  

Bye bye. And have a great day!

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment