This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 19 November 2012

Where's Damian? (22)

Hey Guys!

The last "Where's Damian?" were before Halloween. I think?


Last time, I were...



At the Hospital!


But. Where am I this week?


I will say where I am next Monday. Followed with a new location.

And to anyone that doesn't know what is going on. This is what happens:

Each Monday I will take a picture of somewhere in Panfu.
The picture can be very small.
And you have to try and guess where it is in Panfu.
If you know the answer, you can put it in the comment section below. 
You don't have to comment. It is up to you!
When the next Monday comes. I will say where it were.
And then post  new location. So it keeps going!
Anyone who commented and got it right. Will have their name put into the blog saying "Congratulations to so and so"

So yeah.
Bye for now!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S Has anyone been watching I'm a celebrity...Get me out of here!
If you have. Who do you want to win? 
I like Colin. He reminds me of Santa for some reason.

1 comment: