This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Panfu Quiz Has Gone!? + Gift Time (23) + Emo Clothes?

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone!

Why did I say that?
Because there are different time zones around the world. 
Some people are waking up. 
For some people, it is night time.
And fr some. They are having dinner.

Let's get this show on the road!

Is it me. But someone has taken away the Panfu quiz at the Jungle?



That were defiantly there this morning!
I went on Panfu for like an hour this morning. And that quiz thing were right there.
And when I went on it this night. It were gone!
Nooooo.
I don't want Panfu to take stuff away. They should keep it as it is...Well. Bring back the old Panfu. That will be much better!

This weeks Gold Panda gift is...



A sweet "Magic Book!"
When you click on it, the feathered pen starts to write something.
Then you see some stars?


Seems like something Kamaria would have.

But I wonder if Kamaria would have these clothes?


I...Guess not...
Tell you the truth. The only clothes I wear are these.



Accept I like the shoes. They look pretty good.

These clothes are now available. (I think you all know that)

The only thing left to talk about is that irritating robot in Panfu!
Today you will find the robot at the Sports Field.

And today it shoots slime beams at you.

Thanks for reading!
See you around!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S I will be online tomorrow (Wednesday 21th November 2012.) Like around 6:00PM (England Time) I went on it tonight and spoke to my good friend: Kinslee.

No comments:

Post a Comment