This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 17 November 2012

Video Time (20) + Hospital Glitch & 20,000 Blog Views

Hey guys.

I finally feel better now.
You may know that I had the flu.
A couple days ago, I posted a post saying I felt better. But I had a sore throat and a runny nose...Gross.
Now I feel completely better. 
So that means I will be on Panfu once again.
I will have my groove back again!

To get this Saturday night, show on the road. I will post all the things I should have posted yesterday.

Yesterday were Gold Panda day!
I didn't really go online though.
And the gift machine were active too. This week you got some badpipes?



Also the giant robot keeps moving locations around Panfu.
Today, he is at the Caribbean beach.







This weeks glitch is at the Hospital.
It is really simple and easy to do.

First, just head on down to the Hospital. And sit in the wheelchair.

Once you are nice and comfy, click anywhere on the wall. And you are up.



Thought I would do an easy one this time.

Oh yeah. And thank you everyone for going on this blog.
It has now got 20,000 + Blog views!



Thank you so much. 

Now for the last thing to say on this post.

Time for a video.
Because it is getting towards Christmas. I will post some Christmas stuff. 
Like really good Christmas adverts. And songs.

The first one is a really good advert.
It were made last year in the UK. It is an advert for a  store called "John Lewis".
And it's all about a kid who is just waiting for Christmas. 
I won't say to much, but the music goes really well with it.
It has almost 5 million views on YouTube!
I do NOT own this video. All rights go to JohnLewisRetail



The second video is yet another UK advert from "John Lewis".
This advert is made for this years Christmas (2012)
The video were uploaded a week ago. And almost has 2 million views on YouTube.
I do NOT own this video.All rights go to JohnLewisRetail




The next video. Or shall I say, song.
Is one great Christmas song.
It is called "Fairytale of New York.
And is one of my favourite Christmas songs.
I got a video that has lyrics in it. 
I do NOT own this video. All rights go to speedydot001



One last video. It is another Christmas song.
And this song. I think everyone has heard of it.
It is my most favourite Christmas song, ever!
It is called "I wish it could be Christmas everyday".
I do Not own this video. All rights go to emimusic



I will post more Christmas stuff when It reaches December.
I uploaded these just to get you all in the Christmas mood.

Have a good weekend everyone!

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. when the robot was at the pokopet barn it didnt get me AT ALL. '.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you. It's pretty annoying when the robot keeps getting you.

      ARGH! Christmas will be here soon. I don't want no robot in Panfu!

      Delete