This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 28 November 2012

HUH?

Hey guys.

I only have a little sentence to say here:
But Panfu glitched on me.
When I did the quest, the robot didn't go on my Damian101 account.
But when I did it on my __Damian101__ account. The robot went.

In the blog post before this. I say that I want this robot gone before 1st of December.
Turns out it has gone. It just glitched on me.


Some people thought I were crazy. I had done the quest but could see the robot still. Hahaha.

Thank God it's gone now.
let's all concentrate on Christmas now.
I sure hope Panfu will bring back the igloo. 
Last year and the year before, we would be doing work on the igloo by around 20th of November. And this Saturday is the 1st of December!
Panfu needs to hurry!


The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment