This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Gift Time (32)

Good afternoon all.

Not much to talk about today, so I'll just post today's Gold Panda Gift.

This week, you'll find...


A sweet, sweet dinosaur.
When you click it, the Pterodactyl begins to flap it's wings.


Pretty good.

I don't want to end the post just yet, so I'll give some GOOD news!

I think everyone is aware of Animal Crossing, right?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out soon, it's out in Japan, and comes out in Korea on the 8th of February. Nintendo haven't given out a proper release date for Europe, USA and Australia. 
They have said it will be Spring time. (Not too long to wait)

The good news is that you can pre-order Animal Crossing: New Leaf on some websites. 
For England, you can pre-order it in GAME.
For the US, you can pre-order it on US Amazon.
And I'm not too sure where else.

I'm looking forward for the new Animal Crossing, it's just the best game EVER.
And it's incredibly addictive. 
I know that some of you readers and the German Pandas are a fan of AC.
So I'll let you know if there is anymore information.

Bye for now.
The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment