This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 3 February 2013

Message From My Nintendo3DS

Hey guys.

This post has been made on my Nintendo3DS, sorry if this post seems a bit dull.

I'm really bored right now, thought I would give some news.

Eailer today I got my charger for my laptop (It's taken around 2 weeks to arrive)

I also orded some more Xbox games from amazon (Sonic games, because they're awesome)

And my new little laptop should be here for around Thursday, I got an email yesterday saying that it has been dispatched. A good thing about the laptop is that it has an SD card slot. So I can upload photos/videos from my DS...I would upload some stuff now, but I'm having trouble uploading it. So instead I'll type some random symbols that are on my DS

ƒ º ª ¿ ¡ ← → ↑ ↓ √ § ¶ † ‡ | ¦ – — ¤ $ ¢ € £ ¥ ™ © ® ± ∞ ˇ ˘ ¸ ˛ ˜ µ ° ¹²³ ♭ ♪ • ¬ ¯ ‰ ¼ ½ ¾ ⇒ ⇔ ● ◆ ■ ▲ ▼ ★ ☆ ♀ ♂

Pretty Cool.
Okay, I'm going.
Bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment