This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pancake Day! + No More Snow In Panfu! + No More Igloo! + No More Sledges! + Strange Panfu Mistakes (2013) & Gift Time (33)

Nom Nom Nom, Pandas.

Why the Nom Nom Nom?
BECAUSE TODAY IS PANCAKE DAY!


I'll be having my pancakes for supper.
I can't wait to stuff myself!
I'm not too sure why we celebrate pancake day.
I'll have to have a look on wikipedia.
But all I know is that it has something to do with Easter...I think?

To start this post off, I'l start with the bad news.
There is no longer anymore snow in Panfu : (
Panfu have decided to get rid of it really early this year! Even though that February is still Winter.
Last year the snow didn't go until the start of March.
And because there is no more snow...There is no more igloo!


But the good thing now that the snow is gone; we can finally see all the lovely greenery in Panfu!
(And all of the mistakes which Panfu have missed out)

Every time when snow has been and gone in Panfu. Panfu miss somethings out.

Here's some pictures:

At the Old Harbour there is only one mistake.
Throughout 2012, the bench what Horst sits on had snow on it, Panfu didn't erase it.
And now it is a wooden bench once-and-for-all.

The real mistake here is the boat on the right. 
underneath the boat, there is like a grey scale. It look almost like concrete when it should be water.

There isn't a mistake at the Castle, but throughout 2012 Santa's white Bolly were on the right-hand side. And now it is gone...

The mistake at the Race Track is that petrol canister. It has a pile of snow on top of it. And because there is no more snow, the sledges are now gone : (

At the Kiosk, the Christmas decoration are still up. And if you look at the door (Which I forgot to circle it). There is still snow outside?

At the Changing Room, there is snow on the floor, and outside of the door there is snow.

In the Gift Shop, the decorations are still up. And if you look in the top right corner, the crowbar is there (This used to be the location for the crowbar on the quest: The Magic Ice Diamond, until it got moved to the Old Harbour). I tried to click on it to see if I could collect...It didn't work.

And finally. The Pet Shop. Outside the door there is also some snow.
There were some Christmas decorations in here. But they are gone.

I'm not accusing Panfu for these mistakes.
I mean, even I make mistakes on my blog.
Sometimes I might have not checked the writing so good then I go ahead on publish the post, unaware of the mistakes.

Not everyone is perfect.

And finally for this post:
Gift Time!

This weeks Gold Panda Gift is...


It doesn't do a great amount.
That bone, spoon thing just starts to stir around.

And that's it.
Tomorrow is Valentines day! The day of loooooove!
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Is there someone you like, but you're too shy or scared to tell them you have feelings for them?
If you tell them you like them, then you have some guts.
If they refuse and say something mean. Then they have a stone heart.
Telling someone you like them isn't easy. But at least you showed you're inner feelings to them.

That's all for today.
Take care!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Panfu said in their blog that this Friday will be Gold Panda Day!

6 comments:

  1. "sigh" people don't celebrate Pancake Day in America...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Grey Grey.
      Pancake day isn't the best celebration ever.
      It isn't like Christmas or Easter.
      All you do is eat some pancakes.
      And some people might play some games.
      Like flipping the most pancakes within a minuet, etc.

      Delete
  2. Hey damian where is the Inuit cloths on the catalouge in whitch section costumes or what also what page

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dip Dips.
      I went to have a look for the Inuit clothing and I couldn't seem to find it?
      I think Panfu might have removed them!?
      They are pretty recent clothing. (Within a year.)

      Delete
  3. Hi Damian,
    It's Deed. I'd still like you to get me some coins if that's okay, but could you wait for a while because I'm having some password issues, don't ask :D Thanks.
    Deed (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deed.
      Whenever you want some coins, just let me know. I'll be right here.
      Take you're time : )

      Delete