This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Love For Evron's Guards? + Gift Machine + Gift Time (34) & Where's Damian? (33)

Good afternoon, pandas!

Some people on my blog have been asking me:
"What sort of hacks/cheats do I do?"

I will make a list of all the cheats/hacks/mods which I can do for tomorrow on my blog.
Some of them aren't the best things ever.
Some of them go away when you log out.
Some of them aren't visible to other pandas in Panfu.
Some of them I can't do for people (It doesn't let me, or it doesn't work)
And some have been patched by Panfu.

I haven't been trying to look for new cheats/hacks/mods for a while.
I will try and find or make some soon!

For example: One cheat is to have numbers/symbols/punctuation in your profile.

I have a sad face and a smiley face for my motto.
It's been in their for a while. 
I keep meaning to change my entire profile with cool stuff.
If anyone wants me to do this for their profile, let me know : )

Today in Panfu, Evrons guards are attacking us, pandas of Panfu...WITH ICE!
If you quickly want to know where all 5 guards are.
You'll find them at the following places:
  • Jungle
  • City
  • Old Harbour
  • Castle
  • Courtyard 
Good luck!

Before I go on with that.
I'm going to start with the other stuff.

Today the gift machine is active.


Second:
Here is this weeks Gold Panda Gift.


A Fire Kettle.


And thirdly:
This weeks 'Where's Damian?'

Last week I were...



At the Ship Wreck.

But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am this upcoming Monday.
Followed with a new location.

And now for the weekly quest.







So using the Rainbow Heart.
Find all 5 guards around Panfu, at hit them with some loooove.







Once you have hit all 5 guards with a Rainbow Heart, you have completed the quest and you get given a chair.


And that's it.
That were actually a pretty fun quest.

Oh about those video I will be making on YouTube.
I got my Nintendo 3DS at Christmas time.
I'm thinking about selling my 3DS (It's still Like-new condition)
And hoping to get a Nintendo3DS XL
I've seen a Pikichu yellow 3DS XL on Amazon.
It looks really cool
Or I might wait for the New Animal Crossing: New Leaf edition 3DS XL.
I sure hope it comes to the UK.

Anyway I'll get going now.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. There is only a few days left to vote on the poll
Sonic The Hedgehog is winning so far.
(Because he's awesome!)


8 comments:

  1. Goodnight Mr. Tom was a good book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right.
      The film is just as good too. : )

      Delete
  2. OMG. I'm in LOVEEEE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    Sonic's so... ^__^ Words can not discribe ;D
    (Good thing i'm a girl xDDD)
    Love you Soniccc ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonic for the win!
      Sega sure did design a perfect character.
      Maybe too perfect!

      -Damian101

      Delete
  3. hi Damian i was wondering how u be gold panda ...

    ForEver Please Tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gold Panda cheat doesn't work no more.
      You had to do the cheat every time when you logged into Panfu.

      Sorry

      -Damian101

      Delete
    2. its okay to do that pleas tell me

      Delete