This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 28 February 2013

Fiery Hair? + Gold Panda Forever!? + Gift Machine

Howdy partners!

Now that all of Evrons guards have fled Panfu, we now need to concentrate on melting the ice off the Castle.



But before I go ahead with that; today the gift machine is active!



That's right, a LOL Neon Sign.
It's pretty cool.



And Panfu posted in their blog: You can now purchase Gold membership which will last FOREVER!
Pretty awesome!



I would buy it. But I'm kinda saving up for a new computer.
When I get my computer, I will get some membership, I'm just hoping the Gold Panda 4 Ever is still on. But Panfu said it is a limited time offer. So that kinda sucks.

And here is the weekly quest thing.


"I'm already upstairs?"


















So basically, all you do is put the fire hair on.
Then stand outside of the castle for a minuet or so.
When those shining yellow things go away, then it means you've melted the ice a bit.
Just go to the Caribbean beach to get more heat, then return to the castle to melt it again.

I must say, I like the new percentage bar.




Soon it will be Spring.
Some people argue about when it is officially Spring.
Some people say that Spring is tomorrow.
And some say it's next week.

So bye bye Winter, and we'll see you in under 1 years time.
I'm looking forward for Summer!
I wonder what will be happening in Panfu throughout this year?

Bye bye!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S. There is only 1 day left to vote on the poll.

P.P.S. I have found some more hacks in Panfu. I am just going to keep testing them before I say or do anything. : )

7 comments:

  1. Hey Damian Do you know another way for me to get my Gold Hair back without changing the email on it and wait to get a Gold Email? (My Gold Hair went away because of the Fire Hair Quest I didn't know that if you put it on, my hair will go away.)


    -Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know any other way.
      You would probably have to wait for a Gold Panda Day.
      Sorry :(

      Delete
  2. Awesome blog Damian!I just followed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anubis.
      I appreciate all the good feedback from fellow Pandas : )

      Delete
  3. I am a member for only one month, and I want to be able to keep my house, it's a castle with tons of furniture. Is there a way to keep it when i lose my membership.
    p.s. my panda name is PurelyYourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey PurelyYourself.

      I don't think there is a way to keep furniture items, once the Membership has gone. I know that it works on the clothing, but the furniture items go away once you aren't a Member.
      Sorry.

      - Damian101

      Delete