This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day (2013) + Animal Crossing: New Leaf US And Europe Release Date

Happy Valentines Day From Damian101


I hope you all have a LOVELY day!


To add a bit extra to this blog.
I have some brilliant news!
There is now an official release date for Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the US and Europe!
In the US, it comes out on June 9th 2013
And in Europe, it comes out on the 14th of June 2013.


*This picture were taken from Wikipedia*
I have been checking Wikipedia everyday.
And today the release date has been uploaded
I will keep you informed for the Australian release date.

Have a good day!
The one and only. Damian101

7 comments:

  1. Damn it!
    Europeans always get it last ;__;
    *sigh* Might as well cheat and order it from the US.... xD
    (Yes, I know i'm desperate for video games ^__^ Especailly Sonic... :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.
      It would be good if it launched in all countries, on the same date. It would make it fair.
      And Sonic is a beast. He's awesome : )

      Delete
    2. I know ^__^
      I've actually gone like super "collector-crazy" and went and "wished" alot of stuff on Amazon :D
      I have Sonic Slippers ^__^
      They don't make me go fast though..... (Rip-off -__-)
      But still, they're cute :)
      But my big question is... I wonder if Sonic will kinda like "stop" for romance? LOL. Actually, I want that to happen. It'd be cute ^__^
      Yay for SonAmy :) :) :) ^__^
      (Sonic is so freaking awesome ^__^)

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, there's lots of Sonic stuff I've seen on Amazon too!
      I want them badly, but I don't want to spend all my money.
      Money sure is annoying.

      Delete
  2. Hey Damian Haven't talked to you in a while.
    Anyway What cool hacks/cheats/or glitches can you do to my account. What I mean is that like you gave Deedstar 1000000 panda coins. What other things can you do?

    Thanks, Bye!

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cutey.

      I haven't found any more cheats, not really been doing any in a while.
      Yeah I gave deed some coins. That's easy and simple to do (The only easy cheat to do, without Panfu blocking it)
      Not too sure what else I can do.

      - Damian101

      Delete
    2. Oh Okay
      It's Okay
      Thanks Bye!

      -Cutey584

      Delete