This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 16 February 2013

Panfu's 2013 Furniture Edition + Some News

Gooood evening pandas!

First I would like to say a special Thank you to Deedstar for being a good friend. I haven't known her for very long and she's already in the awesome list. On Thursday night, me and her were hanging out at the cave. I should have took some pictures to add in the blog. But I forget because of all the fun/banter that went on. My mind just went blank.

I only noticed that Panfu have made a new front cover for the furniture catalogue.


pretty cool, eh?

And the furniture upgrade still says 2012


It's such a shame that Panfu no longer have front covers for the clothes catalogue.
They got rid of the cover when they made the new update for the clothes catalogue (Able to have sections like colours, backgrounds, party clothing etc)

And the news is...
When Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out; I'll be making some videos on YouTube.
The videos will involve me talking/playing on Animal Crossing. (So you'll hear what I sound like heheheh)
I have a decent video camera to record the footage. (The camera were around £250, so it should be good)
And I won't make the videos stupid. I won't start making strange voices (Not like these stupid little, immature kids on YouTube)
I'll try and make the videos good for everyone to watch. And I'll try and add in some comedy. I'm pretty good making people laugh. If I do "try" and make some jokes. The subject will be about "Animal Crossing"
Like for example: The hole where you find a fossil, pitfall or gyroid looks like a butt hole hahah... I think you get the point. I still want to upload some gameplay footage on the Xbox 360.

Anyway I'm going to end the post right here.

Sorry for not posting anything on Friday.
Take it easy!

The one and only. Damian101

4 comments:

  1. Hey damian besides the Item Hack what other hacks are available like the coin hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make a blog post about them Dip Dips : )

      Delete
  2. if u make YouTube videos i will definitely watch them all! :D

    ReplyDelete