This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Let's Defrost Kamaria!

Well, today's the day!



We can finally free Kamaria.

I did a wave and it didn't quite load my panda up.










So every 10 minuets, you need to use the hair dryer on Kamaria. You must do this 5 times. You will then be awarded once it is all done.


































And that's it.
Hope you enjoy the reward.

Oh and yesterday.
I made a little mistake on my post.
I said it will be Valentines day tomorrow. When it's on the 14th.
Yesterday I thought it were the 13th when it were the 12th.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
But tomorrow is Valentines day, on the 14th.

Bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment