This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 11 February 2013

The Castle Tower Is Frozen! + Water Balloons Are Back? & Where's Damian? (31)

Good afternoooooon internet!

Evrons evil ice spell has now hit the Castle tower.


The only things that AREN'T forest are: The ghost mirror on the right, the crystal ball in the middle and that wooden sign on the left.

If you click on Kamaria or the ghost mirror, the ghost will come out and talk to you...He doesn't talk for long.





So much for help, ghost mirror!
He could have said something like.
"Hello panda, long time no see"
But noooo, he had to be arrogant.

- *TIP* Never be arrogant to anyone...Or mean...Or jealous...Or annoying...I LIKE CAKE!

Anyway.
I went to throw a snow ball at Kamaria, just to see if you get struct by lightning (Which you don't by the way. So now is the chance to get revenge on Kamaria. Even know she hasn't done anything wrong.)



And I noticed that the snow ball has been changed back to the water balloon.
I don't know if Panfu are getting prepared to melt the snow. 
But make the most of the snow in Panfu. In under 1 months time it will be allllllllll gone!

And now for the last subject. 
This weeks location.

Last week I were...



At the Pirate Island.
Congratulations to: Panfu_Cutey584 who got it right.

But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.

And I will be online again sometime this week.
This weekend which has just gone, I came online for a few hours.
I spoke to some of you, but I forgot to take some pictures.
I really need some pictures for Thursday's 'Picture Time'.
It's been some time since I last made one of those posts.

Anyway, here's to a new week!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Look at this message I got from Kamarias crystal ball.

1 comment:

  1. "dances" .... I really hope no one is watching...

    ReplyDelete