This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 26 February 2013

My Cat + My Computer Screen Broke + Cyborg Panfu Clothing + Where's Damian? (34) + Gift Time (35) & Other News

Hey everybody!

Sorry for not posting that cheat list on Thursday.
I said I would post all my Panfu cheats/hacks/mods.
I realized that if I did that, Panfu might find out and patch them (Just like what they did with the moderator hack, and item hack)

I would have made this post a few days ago, put I've done something to my triceps (the calf)
I think I a have torn a muscle.
And it ABSOLUTELY hurts!
It has a burning sensation.
And then the sore pain if I put any weight on it.
..Or if I move my leg.
Hope it gets better soon.

And to top that off; a few days ago my computer screen has cracked a little.


It's that rubbish computer though. As you can see it has the old Windows OS.
(Isn't my background just amazing?!)

And now I have my camera, I can finally take pictures and upload them on here. (Just like I did with my broken computer.)
So I thought I will take some pictures of my cat.







I did take more, but she kept moving and it made the pictures blurred.
Like that last one.

I don't normally post pictures about clothing or furnitrue in Panfu.
But it's been ages sincde I last did it.
And I miss making posts about them
So I will bring it back.
Today, Panfu have bought out some cyborg clothing.




Now for the location for Where's Damian?

Last week I were



Waterfall



But where am I this week...?



I'll say where I am next Monday.
Followed with a new location.

And finally, this weeks Gold Panda Gift.

Today, there is some more stone age furniture.
(The picture below sort of glitched. It didn't load up the mammoth. Normally it loads up at the top.) 



Pretty cool. 
Now you can have Manny from Ice Age inside your tree-house!

Most people in Panfu may know that I have a VERY! slow internet connection.
I did this connection test.
And it turns out that I have really bad internet connection
Where I live, it's sort of in the middle of nowhere. If you live near cities, or areas where you may have signal. Then you will receive a good connection.
But mine is really bad.
So...
If I get a decent computer (I'm saving up for an iMac)
Or if I get fiber-optic broadband.
My connection will be really good.

Darn this world.
Bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. There is only 3 days left to vote on the poll.

P.P.S. I will get my Capture Card up and running, and post some videos. (A Capture Card is a device what you use to record TV's.)

4 comments:

  1. Your cat looks like she wants to hurt me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah.
    Shes a really nice cat.
    She won't harm anyone.
    I did try and take a picture of the side of her face, it's a great way to see her smile.

    ReplyDelete