This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Gift Time (#45) + Where's Damian? (#44)

Afternoon, my Pandas.

Sorry for not posting anything on the weekend.
And sorry for not posting 'Where's Damian?' yesterday.
Like most the time; I've been out of town with the family.

I can't believe it's almost the end of school term. I finish in around 2-3 weeks time!
Giving me around a 3 month holiday.
And I especially can't wait to get out in the sun. 
AND...AND...Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in 23 days. I think I got my facts right.
And like I said on my post before: I'll be getting the game a day early, as I've pre-ordered it from a big gaming store in the UK. 

Anyway, on with the post.

Last week, I were hiding at the Pet Shop.



Congratulations to an Anonymous commenter who got the answer right.
But, where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday; followed with a new location.

And here is this weeks Gold Panda Gift.

 Another little game, thingy.


One last thing: I will make a new blog poll on Thursday. But instead of making them monthly. I'll make them every 3 months or so. Just so there is more time on the poll.
I will announce the winner on the poll which has closed on Thursday. But the poll votes glitched. There were around 40 votes. But my blog had a bug problem and all the votes went.
I don't know if anyone else can see it. But yeah...

That's all for today.
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. That Anonymous Character was me. I didn't want to log on.

    ReplyDelete