This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Beach Is Grey! + Robin Hood And Maid Marian Clothing + Gift Time (#44)

Hey guys!
You know what. I'm fed up of saying that Evron is attacking Panfu....AGAIN!
So, here's today's location (As said in the title).

I'm using my brothers account (Sonic_Hedgehog) to get today's picture.
I don't think he's going on Panfu anymore.



I'm looking forward to what will be happening tomorrow.
Oooohh exciting.

What else is exciting is the new clothing Panfu have released.



And another thing which is exciting, this weeks Gold Panda Gift.

I did post this item early a few days ago.
I did that cheat thing.
But here it is, again.



When you click on the table tennis; the two rackets lift up and start hitting the ball.
I will post some more early items in the next few days.

Thanks for reading.
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment