This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 2 May 2013

Racing Clothing + Racing Furniture + Gift Machine + Where's Damian? (#42) + Gift Time (#43) + Other Stuff

Hey guys

There's quite a lot to post today.
I'm going to start off with some items that will be coming to Panfu, very soon!
First off, the racing clothing.

Panfu said they would release the racing outfits today, but when I came on, there were no sight of them in the catalogue.
So, I did a cheat and got them early (Same with the racing furniture, which will be available soon)

Here are the racing outfits:
I am using my brothers account to take these pictures. (He doesn't seem to be using his account...)









I like the red one best. 
But if you mitch-&-match the clothing: like a red helmet, blue jumpsuit and yellow racing shoes, you can make a cool outfit.

And here are the racing furniture to go with the clothing.
The furniture will be available sometime this month.




  • In the bottom left corner, that's a tire table
  • In the middle is a little race track set. (When you click on it, the car drives around the figure of 8.
  • At the top right corner is a racing car bed.
  • And in the bottom right corner are some racing flags
And in the very top left corner, you will see a pinwheel.
I think that's a reward for the weekly quest next week. Or next weeks gift machine item.

That also reminds me: today, the gift machine is active.


You'll find a camera


When you click on the camera, it takes a flash picture.

And here is the weeks Gold Panda Gift



I HATE football!
It's the worst sport ever.
A bunch of mardy footballers who moan if they get a little cut on their knee.
And they earn thousands and thousands of pounds, just to kick a ball around.
ahhhhhhhhhhh! Makes me angry!

I know something that doesn't make me angry:
This week's location for
'Where's Damian?'

Last week, I were hiding at the Aquarium.



But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next this upcoming Monday; followed with a new location.

One last thing before I end this post:
Panfu have started a countdown...Again for the Gold Panda Forever!
Will it actually end? Or will it be on for another month?


This picture were taken yesterday.
I were suppose to post it, but there were too much with the weekly quest.

That's all for today.
I might post some more pictures of some early Gold Panda Gifts this weekend.
Stay tuned for more!

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment