This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Gift Time (#46) + Why Do I Keep Spawning At San FranPanfu? + Early Panfu Item + Summer Clothing 2013

Morning everyone.

I feel fresh as a daisy today.
My cold is almost gone.
And I've had  good night sleep.

Because my cold is almost gone, I'll show you an early Panfu item.


It's a Panfu flag.
It goes right in your tree-house.
If the flag looks a bit strange-looking on the picture. Don't worry, the flag part moves about, just like as-it it's in the wind.
I think that item will be the reward for this weeks quest. Or this weeks gift machine item.

Moving on from flags.
This is something strange.
When you log into Panfu. Do you always end up at San FranPanfu?
It's been doing it to me allllllllll week.
But when I end up at San FranPanfu, I'll be somewhere in the corner.
Have a look where I were when I logged into Panfu.


I were actually on the wall (Just like as-if I did the wall glitch)
It's really strange.
If you haven't noticed it yet, just keep logging out and back in.
I tried using other accounts and it still does it.
Panfu must have a bug on their system.

Now, moving away from bugs, to some of this years Summer clothing.
The Summer clothing is now available in the Panfu catalogue.


Now for this weeks Gold Panda Gift.
But before I post it. 
Take a look at the name of the Gift...


Not noticed anything yet...?
The name of the Gift is called "Money Pouch Cushion".
That's the name of the Robin Hood furniture item.


And the Gold Panda Gift is one of those sand timer's 


Panfu, you've done it again.

I'm going to go ahead and end this post now.
Bye bye everyone.
Take care.

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment