This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 1 May 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonade + Booster Machine

Hey guys

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday and the day before.
I were going to post my 'Where's Damian?' on Monday, but instead, I were getting Deedstar some items and money on her account (Which is all done by the way Deed. Remember to change your password)
And yesterday I were too tired to do anything.
I will post all the missed stuff tomorrow

And today, Napasapa has made a great party for all of us!



Before I post all the pictures, I'll like to say that today: the booster machine is active!



Go and get your free level up.
And instead of using my __Damian101__ account to take the pictures.
I used my original account instead: Damian101


























Swimming Pool


San FranPanfu


Pony Yard


Pokopet Barn


Castle
Once you have all 10 lemons, return to Ed.

















And that's it.
Sadly, there's no reward for this quest.
Not even a lemon costume, haha.
That'd be cool.

Hope you all have fun partying in Napasapa's spaceship.
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment