This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Where's Damian? (#42) + Gift Time (#43) + Racing Furniture & Racing Clothing Are Here

Hey guys

Sorry for not posting those Gold Panda Gifts early this weekend.
The weather has been REALLY nice.
I'll put up some of the early Gold Panda Gifts on Thursday.
And I'll make a new poll.
The poll which went off in April sort of glitched.

Last week, I were hiding at the Ancient Temple





But where am I this week?



I'll say where I am next Monday; followed with a new location.

And here is this weeks Gold Panda Gift.



This is a pretty cool item.
When you click on it, you see the pool cue hit the white ball; and the red and yellow balls go in.

And finally!
The racing furniture and clothing are now in the catalogue.





Enjoy!

That's all for today.
I'll try and get on Panfu more often.
But recently: I've been going outside the in warm weather, been playing with friends and been playing on the Xbox.

So, I'll see you around!
Bye bye

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in under 40 days!
I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. u really love Sonic my personal favorite is Mario idk why LOl I really love super mario galaxy i wish i could have super mario galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh yes!
      I've always liked Sonic The Hedgehog.
      I grew up playing those sort of games.

      I do also like Mario.
      But I just think Sonic is better, in my opinion that it.

      - Damian101

      Delete